Kelly Services Disbursement Analyst in Duluth, Georgia
Kelly Services is seeking a Disbursement Analyst for an American corrugated packaging company located in Duluth, GA.
Job Title: Disbursement Analyst
Location: Duluth, GA 30096
Type: Temp, potential Temp-To-Hire
Length: December 2018 - May 2019
Hours: 40 hours week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $23 per hour
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team player to join the Disbursements team located in the Duluth, GA Home Office to be responsible for the daily issuing of cash disbursements to Company's global customer and supplier base. This role will issue payments, input or release EFTs, identify and assist in resolving payment processing issues, monitor the group’s inbox for special handling instructions and early release requests, void payments and cancel invoices, and EFT requests, process returned payables checks, and provide cash planning information to Treasury daily. There will be some work on period-ending close functions, reconciliations, and support of other team members as required. This role will be asked to work on special projects as required.
• Positively contribute to a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Critically assess and challenge process to enhance and evolve operating procedures
• Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions to Company's global customers and suppliers daily
• Print and assemble in-house checks requiring special handling
• Ensure and confirm bank receipt of payment files
• Review bank systems and resolve positive pay exception items
• Provide elite levels of customer service to ensure prompt and efficient resolution to internal and external inquiries
• Provide detailed disbursement information to Treasury for cash planning purposes
• Test system functionality as required
• Review and maintain standardized process documentation on an annual basis, creating new documentation as required
• Compile daily packet of disbursements activity for secondary review
• Provide support for cash disbursements as requested by internal and external auditors
• Complete period-end activities which includes reconciliations and escheatment
• Support other teams and team members as required
• Ability to maintain high levels of integrity, respect, and integrity, with a commitment to excellence
• Associates Degree preferred plus 2-3 years previous experience
• Basic understanding of accounting principles.
• Strong focus on customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to respond appropriately to changing demands and processes
• Strong Microsoft office skills
• Experience with Accounting system software is a plus: JDE is preferred
• Maintain high productivity/activity level, complete and submit timely and accurate information independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to Robv492@kellyservices.com for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.